Prospective Employees Please Forward Resume To:
Please mention desired position in subject line!
Remember to attach current resume!
Apply in person at the front desk
Warm friendly immediate greet to guests at the door. Seats, and presents clean ipad menus in between each use. Greet guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ø Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups.
Ø All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Take names on a waiting list.
Run the floor plan board.
Observes tables and keep track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
Fill to go orders, if necessary.
Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
Other duties as directed.
Knowledge and Skills:
a) Special Skills or knowledge necessary for this position.
Must have knowledge and ability to operate ALOHA guest manager.
1. Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.)
2. Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on Company’s procedures.
3. Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
4. Organizational skills.
5. Multi-task oriented.
6. Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
Job Type: Full-time only
FINE DINING SERVER
- Must be available FULL-TIME.
- Paid training.
- Maintain clean and proper attire and appearance.
- Answer questions regarding food and beverages (Sushi Knowledge a must!)
- Recommend dishes or drinks to customers
- Take orders and relay them to kitchen staff
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bill to customers and accept payment
Knowledge and experience using ALOHA point of sale system.
- 2+ Years Fine Dining experience
- Extensive Wine Knowledge / ability to recommend, pair and formally present and open.
-Excellent communication skills
- Good memorization skills
- Patient with others
- Perform well under stress
- Work well with others
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent